Did You Vote Provisionally?
Make Sure Your Vote Counts!
If you have questions or concerns, please call us at:
What you may need
- Provisional receipt letter (If you don’t have this letter go to the county office anyway)
- Proof of citizenship
- Drivers License/Id (Even a current out of state ID)/Government Id – State School Id, conceal carry license
Follow These Steps
- Go to County Election/Registrars Office
- Present your provisional receipt letter to clerk/registrar
- Present documentation needed/asked for
- Ask for proof of vote being counted