Voting Inconsistency Form

/Voting Inconsistency Form
Voting Inconsistency Form 2018-11-08T16:16:36+00:00

Did You Vote Provisionally?

 Make Sure Your Vote Counts!

If you have questions or concerns, please call us at:



What you may need

  • Provisional receipt letter (If you don’t have this letter go to the county office anyway)
  • Proof of citizenship
  • Drivers License/Id (Even a current out of state ID)/Government Id – State School Id, conceal carry license

Follow These Steps

  1. Go to County Election/Registrars Office
  2. Present your provisional receipt letter to clerk/registrar
  3. Present documentation needed/asked for
  4. Ask for proof of vote being counted